donderdag 3 maart 2011

Who?


This is an English translation of the Dutch blog by Chris Bakker.

My name is Chris Baker and I am an internet enthusiast. After I wrote down a number of my ideas and dreams, I took the big step and started a small company to make my dreams reality and develop it into products. The company was named CHJ Internet. It’s not very original; C.H.J. are my initials and "Internet" is obvious. These are my dreams in my own business.

I started this blog to give you access to my ideas and the underlying ideas and an insight into the process of the development that will ensue.


Being an entrepreneur for me is  trying, falling, getting up and especially enjoy doing. That freedom really appeals to me. Where the future will take me I don't know. So far it's an interesting leisure activity that I do take really seriously. Where it all goes you'll be reading here.

I’ll keep you updated :-)


Chris

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten